Single Angle Elevators
The 4×4 and 2×4 Single Angle Elevators are changing the way you build by easily making raised projects sturdy and wobble free.
4×4 Elevators are the answer for a project that needs to be raised up to 12 feet.
2×4 Elevators are the answer for projects that need to be raised up to 8 feet.
Single Angle Elevators are great for your extra large projects that need additional support not provided with the Compound Angle Elevators.. Save time and money while you raise your projects. Elevating a project built with Elevators is easy with three simple steps:
- First, secure Elevators Single Angle brackets to any project built with dimensional lumber while the platform is on its side.
- Second, slide the 4×4 or 2×4 into the Elevator sleeve and secure with lag bolts or carriage bolts.
- Finally, cross brace the legs and raise your project into the air.
Single Angle Elevators are shipped in sets of two:
The Single Angle Elevators are built with 12-gauge plated steel and add additional support to any large or small platform project strong, sturdy, and wobble free. A set of 2 pre-drilled Single Angle Elevators create a steel-reinforced joint between a horizontal platform and 4×4 or 2×4 leg.
Projects for the 4×4 or 2×4 Single Angle Elevators include:
- Play Houses
- Porch Swing
- Children Swing
- Lifeguard Stations
- Observation Platform/Tower
- Raised Hunting Blind
- Canoe Rack
- Raised Poultry House
- Hunting Stands
Lumber and hardware sold separately.
- 4×4 Single Angle: 500 lb. weight capacity (for set of 2)
- 2×4 Single Angle: 250 lb. weight capacity (for set of 2)
- Creates a steel joint between a project and a 4×4 or 2×4 leg (depending on the model)
- Holds a post at a pre-set angle for strength and stability
- Makes a project sturdy and wobble free
- 6 inch support sleeve for added joint stability
- Platform rests in steel”J”-channel to prevent project from pulling away from Elevators
- Easily attaches to dimensional lumber (2×4 – 2×12)
- Made of 12-gauge plated steel
- Pre-drilled for easy attachment
- Single-piece design
- Rounded corners
- Welded joints
- Installs with lag screws or carriage bolts