In 2004 Jim Bainbridge developed and patented the Elevator product line so he could elevate his Shadow Hunter blinds with ease. We soon discovered that Elevators have dozens of uses. All you need is a set of Elevators and some dimensional lumber to quickly build platforms, benches, swings, and many other products.
Today, we feature four models of Elevators. Our goal, as it has been from the start, is to provide you with quality products to make your building experience enjoyable and successful. We are proud to say that our products are made in the USA by a veteran owned company and that we have earned the trust of the top retailers in the hunting industry.
Our vision is to be the most trusted provider of elevated building solutions that ensure stability and safety to consumers who wish to elevate any platform.
- We take responsibility for QUALITY
- We deliver CUSTOMER satisfaction
- We act with INTEGRITY in all we do
- We regard our SUPPLIERS as essential team members
Our Five Key Behaviors
- Live the Company Values
- Focus on Operating Excellence
- Act With Speed
- Communicate Openly
- Have Pride in American Made Products
Why we believe in
‘Made in the USA’.
- Brings needed jobs to the state of Michigan.
- Supports the local and national economy.
- Made in the USA means a quality product.
- Hands-on control of manufacturing.
- Easy to oversee quality control.
- Allows us to ship from our factory.